Registration Fees Payments and payment deadlines for semi-finals
For your convenience, we have 3 payment options this year:
- Register your dancer and pay your fees in full - this means you are 100% registered, and we look forward to seeing you at the Venue.
- Register your dancer and pay the €95,00 registration fee - this means you are halfway there and will need to complete your payment 60 days before the competition or earlier.
- Register your dancer without paying any registration fees - this means you have only completed the registration on your end and the system does not recognize you as registered. Until we receive the minimum payment, the system will not put you in the competition schedule.
: that if you are registering through multiple accounts (for example: both an Individual account for your solos and a School account for ensembles) it is your responsibility to notify YAGP & YGP Germany of the multiple registration fees BEFORE making the second payment. YAGP & YGP Germany is not liable for registration fees paid twice. IN ORDER TO RESERVE SPACE AT ANY LOCATION, YGP Germany MUST RECEIVE THE REGISTRATION FEE DEPOSIT OF €95 per dancer, per location. (Attention! The €95 Registration fees is non-refundable. Please refer to our Non-refund policy below). IMPORTANT
! If your account has no payment 60 days before the competition date and venue is closed, your registration will be moved to the Waiting List without any further notice.
If your account is not paid in full 30 days before the competition date, €5.00 late fee per entry will be applied.
The final competition schedule will only include participants who have paid their balance in full no later than 30 days before the competition date. Please watch the video tutorials with the step-by-step instructions on how to properly complete payment: Independent Payment Tutorial - video Studio Payment Tutorial – video. Registration Fees, Penalties and Late Fees, Refunds GERMAN SEMI-FINALS REGISTRATION FEES
- Registration – Non-Refundable €95 per dancer, per location (which includes Master Classes)
- Classical or Contemporary Solo - €110 for each solo entry
- Pas de Deux - €110 per dancer, per entry
- Contemporary Pas de Deux - €65 per dancer, per entry
- Duet/Trio - €60 per dancer, per entry
- Small and Large Ensembles (4+ members) - €45 per dancer, per entry
- Video registration fee at preliminary round (soloist) - €50 per dancer
- Video registration tax at preliminary round (groups) - €50 per group
: European Semi-Final Fees are assessed in Euros (€) US and Canadian Semi-Final Fees are assessed in USD ($) Australian Semi-Final Fees are assessed in AUD ($) FINALS REGISTRATION FEES
- Soloist & Pas de Deux: €320 per dancer (Includes the application processing fee, workshops, seminars, warm-up classes, and free admission to all YAGP competition activities)
- Ensemble: €215 per dancer (Includes the application processing fee, workshops, seminars, warm-up classes, and free admission to all YAGP competition activities, as well as final gala party)
- Intensive program: €180 per dancer (includes the application processing fee, seminars, and free admission to all YAGP competition activities.
Additional Ensemble Fees:
- Pas de Deux: €100
- Duet/Trio: €55
- Ensemble (4 or more dancers): €40
No registration fee to regional venue are transferable. Registration Late Fees
If you register less than 30 days prior to 1 st day of the completion day, €5 LATE FEE PER ENTRY will be added to your final invoice. Full Balance Late Fees
If final balance is not paid in full 30 days before the 1st day of the competition, €5 LATE FEE PER ENTRY will be added to your final invoice. PENALTIES Music submission file Deadline
(2 weeks before 1st competition day):
Any music or music update submitted less than 2 weeks before 1st competition day, will acquire a €10 PENALTY FEE PER ENTRY and will be added to your final invoice.
TBD Deadline (2 weeks before 1st competition day):
TBD (Entry Name to Be Determined).
If your account will show any TBDs LESS than 2 weeks before 1st competition day, a €5 PENALTY FEE PER ENTRY/PER TBD will be added to your final invoice. Please note, you will not be able to edit your account after 2 weeks deadline! REFUNDS YAGP has NON-REFUND policy
The €95 Registration Fee (per dancer, per location) is non-refundable for any reason whatsoever. No refunds of this fee will be issued in the event of a reduced schedule of Master Classes or if the classes are cancelled for reasons beyond YAGP's control.
Refunds are only applicable to the INJURED participant, with a deduction of the €95.00 processing fee (per dancer, per location). Refunds are issued only in the event of a physical injury.
All refund requests must be accompanied by an official note from a doctor specialist, including ink signature, doctor's stamp and office letterhead.
In the event of an injury, YAGP should be notified immediately, no later than 1 week prior to the competition date by the participant, parent, or a teacher via email. All emails notifying YAGP of a withdrawal due to injury must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With an exception of force majeure or emergency situations, failure to notify YAGP about a participant's injury by the deadline (one week prior to the competition date) will incur an additional €25.00 late notification fee. Registration Through Multiple Accounts
Please note that if you are registering through multiple accounts (for example: both an Individual account for your solos and a School account for ensembles) it is your responsibility to notify YAGP of the multiple registration fees BEFORE making the second payment. YAGP is not liable for registration fees paid twice
. RETURNED CHECK FEES
All checks returned for insufficient funds will be assessed with a €35.00 fee. FINANCIAL AID
We are committed to providing performance and training opportunities to young dancers. If you wish to participate in YAGP but are experiencing financial hardship, please send official letter request to the Financial office at email@example.com for assistance.
Financial Aid is only for one venue per season.